Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mitzy's New Bed!


We've found out that the animals LOVE running around on our hardwood floors, but they HATE laying on it! Mitzy never liked the dog beds I bought her in the past, but I figured it was worth a shot now that she has wood, wood, and more wood to lay around on.




I was in Walgreen's the other day with my mom & Aunt Sarah Jane....I figured I'd pick one up there but I had no idea I'd find the best dog bed EVER at a drugstore of all places!  Turns out, they had an animal bed of Maxx the Sock Monkey.  We've been trying to go with a modern-vintage theme for our house, so who woulda known their new bed would match our decor?!




Now Mitzy and Malcolm take turns laying in Max. It doesn't matter that there's another "generic" bed in the bedroom. When Mitzy's laying in Max, Malcolm will go creep through the windows for a while--then, when he's ready to hop in the bed for a while, Mitzy will go nosing around the house. I'm waiting for the day of when I come in the house and they're sharing the bed, cuddled in the Yin/Yang position!

I still can't post a pic of Mitz laying in the bed, but I will as soon as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment