Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The 4-Letter "S" Word

Call me a grinch...but I don't like the weather today!  It started out as cold rain and has now turned into big, wet flurries of snow. 

It would maybe improve my attitude if I were able to stay home all day today, slip into some warm sweatpants, wrap up in a blanket and eat chili all evening long.  But instead I had Mitzi at the vet for her annual exam/shots before work this morning and the rest of the day is spent driving all over the county and running in-and-out of buildings for Life Skills...followed by a few hours at the CASA office once I get done at the school.  And to further destroy my wishes, we have no ground beef defrosted for chili!

Thus, the snow has become today's 4-letter "s" word!

1 comment:

  1. I dislike the snow when I have to be out and about in it too! I'd be okay with the snow if we could stay home every time it snowed :)

    ReplyDelete