Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Some of My Newest Favorite Things

It's been a while since I last featured one of my most favorite things.  In fact, it's been so long that I have found bunches of new "favorite things."  But to spare you from boredom, I will only highlight a select few of my newest favorite things!

Redken Wax Blast...when I cut-off my hair, my stylist used this spray at the very end.  I was amazed at what it did!  It added tons of texture and body to my hair, which is quite hard to do considering how fine it is.  I HAD to buy it.  Per Redken's website, it "adds body and dimension and creates a choppy, satin-matte nish. Innovative aerosol wax provides the finish of a wax with the convenience and lightness of a spray."  I'm in love.  I would use it every single day...However, I'm cheap so I only use it a couple times a week.  But it rocks!!!



Oreo's Uh-Oh Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies...I've never been a huge fan of traditional Oreo cookies--I liked the creme filling but I always found the chocolate wafers to be too rich.  Several weeks ago, I stopped by the store to pick up some food to take to a friend's house...I stumbled upon the Oreo's Uh-Oh Golden Chocolate Creme cookies.  Oh. My. Lawd.  They remind me of Keebler's EL Fudge cookies but even better.  I could get fat off of just these cookies alone :-)

Cover Girl LashBlast Mascara...I have spent years trying to find a good mascara.  Especially one that did not clump; did not smear/run but was able to easily wash off and; gave my scrawny lashes some ooomph.  Well, this LashBlast stuff does the trick.  I thought my Mary Kay was the best mascara on the market but one day I ran out so I picked-up a tube of this stuff at the grocery store.  Now I'm hooked!  I have had several people ask if I'm wearing false eyelashes (I'm going to take that as a compliment...) and Justin is convinced I am using that Latisse eyelash growth serum advertised by Claire Danes.  Nope, it's just my $7 tube of Cover Girl!


Grandessa Extra Garlic Hummus...Our household is a huge fan of Aldi's.  It's great for staple pantry items and the random seasonal stuff that they carry.  Turns out, they have a GREAT hummus in their refrigerated section.  It's the Extra Garlic hummus and you will not be disappointed by it.  It's my go-to snack anytime I have to take something to church, a meeting, whatever.  And everyone LOVES it.  At $1.69 per tub, it can't be beat--especially considering other brands of hummus can cost nearly $5 a tub. 



And there ya have it, folks--some of my newest favorite things!  I hope each and every one have you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment