Monday, May 24, 2010

My New Favorite Thing...

I'm not much of an ice cream person...or should I say my STOMACH is not much of an ice cream person? For that reason, I've always steered clear of the dairy treat & headed straight for popsicles and fruit bars...great compromise and plus, I could live off of popsicles, so it's an easy choice!
BUT THEN, I saw these little bites of heaven on sale at Dillon's! I've had other soy ice creams before and have been well satisfied with the product...but not to the point of craving them. I'm pretty sure I could eat an entire box of these mini sandwiches in one sitting! They have to be completely loaded with crack or something...with the warmer weather, they're all I want to eat. On that note, I think it's time for a bedtime snack :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment