Thursday, January 14, 2010

My first post!

While I was attending Creighton, I used to send out weekly emails about college life to everyone and their dog...and I'm not kidding! There were so many recipients that I had to send the email out in two separate emails...I'm not sure if anybody read them, but it was sure fun!
I recently realized that blogs are the modern-day version of my 200+ recipient emails...I know, I'm slow at times. As my brother-in-law would say, I don't always get enough oxygen! :-) In keeping up with the times, I decided to give it a shot! And since my life isn't very exciting, I'll probably include random tidbits of information.
However, I do expect a lot of my posts to be about Mitzy and Malcolm. Mitzy is my overly-friendly Maltese and Malcolm is our strange, but loving, feral feline that we adopted just over 1 year ago. They go together like a fat kid and cake! For your viewing pleasure, I have included a picture of them from last Halloween after we had just adopted Malcolm...I can't remember why, but Mitzy had just been shaved so she looks super skinny and Malcolm looks absolutely THRILLED to be wearing a jester-collar around his neck!

1 comment: