Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Going to Great Lengths...Revisited!

Back in August I posted a very vain post about my hair and how I was trying to grow it "a bit" for our wedding the following month.  It's snowing like crazy out right now--the school let out early and CASA is closed for the day...Since I'm not used to having time on my hands during the middle of the day and my morning coffee hasn't worn off enough to allow for a nap, I decided to update you on my growth!

As you may remember, my hair was this long when we got engaged in July 2009...



And by March 2010 it had gotten this long! 


By our wedding, it was this long...


And now it's THIS long!

Personally, the shadows in this picture make my nose or something look funny--can't quite put my finger on what it is!  But anyhow, it definately shows how long my hair is getting...in fact, it's the longest it has been since I was in grade school.  Okay, so it's not very long to most people but it is to me!  The only downside to hair this length is that it takes me 15 minutes to blow it dry...I've definately had to adjust my alarm clock to make sure I get out of the door on time now!

I had a hair appointment last night and my gal was asking what I wanted to do...I told her to keep the length and keep the blonde.  She started laughing because I've had the SAME hair color for 5 months now--it's a personal record for me!  But I like it so why change?!  Am I turning into "that girl" who never changes her hair?!  I sure as heck better not be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment