Monday, March 14, 2011

Picture Perfect

I did not want to get up this morning.

We had company in town this past weekend and all the fun wore me out.

Saturday night was Daylight Savings Time and I really, really wanted my one hour of sleep back when my alarm went off. 

Justin received a text at 5:15 this morning saying they were called off work for the day.  It's only the second time it has happened ALL winter.

Thus, I was convinced we had a blizzard last night and school would be cancelled.  Then I remembered they have state testing this week and had to laugh at my crazy idea.

I finally crawled out of bed, put on comfy clothes and headed to work.

As I turned the corner from our house, this is what I saw...


I was too lazy to get out of my car so I took it through the windshield...I'm kinda impressed with how well it turned out!

I've said it before--I'm done with winter for this year.  However, the beauty of the morning temporarily swayed my opinion!  The sights reminded me of images from Christmas cards.  The best part, though--the snow was gone by the time I got home from work tonight.  Now that's how I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment