Wednesday, August 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 7: My Favorite Movie(s)

I have the attention span of a gnat--therefore, movies can be my archnemesis at times.  You take me to the theater on a Friday night, after spending a week at work, and I can guarantee you that I'll be asleep within 15 minutes.  Even if I go to a Saturday afternoon matinee, I constantly find myself wondering "is it over yet?!"

I was never much of a movie person.  My husband loves movies and can watch them all weekend long.  In fact, I'm sure I've seen as many movies with him as I had seen in my 24 years of life before him!

My list of favorite movies is short--there's only two that made the cut.  Honestly, I can't figure out which one I like better as they're both movies that I could watch anytime of day and never tire of them!

The first one is classic.  Goldie Hawns...Kurt Russell...can it get any better?!  I have no clue how many times I've seen Overboard but it's always hilarious!


My other all-time favorite movie is Multiplicity with Michael Keaton and Andie MacDowell.  I used to sit in our basement and belly-laugh everytime Steve demanded pizza.  As an adult, I can appreciate the premise of the movie but knowing my luck, all my clones would turn out like Steve!

1 comment:

  1. I don't belong here, I feel it, don't you think I feel it. I can't do any of these vile things and I wouldn't WANT to.

    ReplyDelete