Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Party in Your Mouth!!!

I have found my new crack.  Probably a good thing I've started working out again, otherwise I could sit around eating these things ALL day long.  I'm not kidding!

Blue Diamond has introduced a line of "Nut-Thin" crackers.  I picked some up earlier this Spring just for the helluvit but to be safe, I went with the plain-jane "salt" flavor.  Ehhhh, they were okay.

Then, this summer at our vegan cooking case, the instructor was showcasing the BBQ flavor.  I have no clue if they're vegan but I do know they're a great substitute for people who can't have wheat or gluten.  I politely accepted a few BBQ nut thins, while fully expecting them to be ho-hum just like their salted counterparts.


I popped the first one in my mouth and thought I was going to fall off of my chair--it was like a party in my mouth.  Had I not been in a class full of proper adults, I would have let loose a long line of excited expletives.  But...I try to keep up appearances and keep my potty-mouth to a minimum so I politely said, "Wow, these things are great!"  How can one find the words to describe how uh-mazing these things are?!  Seriously, they're better than any bbq potato chip I've ever had.  Better than anything bbq'd that I have ever had.  The texture rocks and there's a lot of depth to the flavor.  You HAVE to try them.

The other awesome thing about them (or, maybe not so awesome): if you're trying to keep the vampires away, they will definately make sure that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment