Friday, July 29, 2011

30 Day Challenge: A Song to Match My Mood

Day 5...a song to match my mood!

Well, to be honest....I'm sitting at the house waiting for the exterminator.  I could pick the Ghostbuster's themesong or something along those lines...

But once the exterminator gets here and accomplishes the task of bombing our house, I'm headed to Kansas City.  The thought of Kansas City is much more exciting than killing off early-season parasites!

Can anyone say "Beer-Cano" time?!  E.G. is graciously allowing Left Eye and I to invade her house and swimming pool.  Nothing beats a weekend with two awesome girlfriends, summer beers and pooltime.   

In a few short weeks, Left Eye (her name is really Angie, sometimes I forget that) is relocating to Ft. Worth, Texas.  It's been fun to have her back in Kansas for the past 9 months and it's only appropriate that we send her away on a high note!

There are tons of songs that make me think of Erin and Angie, but this song best describes my mood this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment